This is what I need you to do

It's about that time of year. The horses are getting their winter coats back. The top show jumpers are already itching to get to Wellington. Barn hands wonder daily whether or not they should wear their fuzzy socks to work, and Starbucks is bringing back the Pumpkin Spice Latte. But, the most important thing about this time of year, excluding the fact that Starbucks is bringing back the Pumpkin Spice Latte, is the annual Dover Saddlery Photo Contest. Yes, you heard me right. One of the top sellers of English equine equipment started their photo contest the other day or so, and I, being an emerging hobby photographer, decided to enter again this year. That $250 gift certificate will be mine. Just think of all the saddle pads that I could buy with that.

What I need you to do is take the time to go vote for my pictures, or, if you planned on entering but haven't done so yet, make sure that you enter your photos ASAP. They're letting you enter as many photos as you want this year, too! I haven't entered all of the photos that I want to, but I'll post on here what I've got entered for now, and I'll get to the rest later. I have put the title of the picture in the caption. Put the caption, exactly as it is typed, into the search bar for the contest. The picture should show up. If not, whatever, just try another one. Here is the link to the contest: http://www.doversaddlery.com/photocontest.aspx The horse world has a myriad of great photographers, young and old, and I think they all deserve a thumbs up, so don't hesitate to vote for other awesome photos too!
Molly
Hi, Ben
Warm-Up
"The Bombproof Horse"
The Girls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing