Here's something new: Fashion Thursdays

Oh, you want it to be Fashion Fridays? Nope, sorry, Fridays are for literature. Since I am not of a mind to trust you all when dressing yourselves (the tomato . . .), I've decided to inspire your riding outfits in a direct manner. Every Thursday, I will post an outfit with a list of the items that compose it. Now, I'm not usually one to pay attention to price when I make my outfits; I simply use what I like, but if it's the look of the outfit that you like, you can very easily get that look for a whole lot less than the items that I use. T J Maxx and Marshalls remind us of this.

Most of what I put together I would consider schooling outfits that you either wear for your lesson, or a simple ride, or to a show before you put on your show clothes, so just keep that in mind. Some of the groupings could work for a clinic, but I tend to use those Horze half chaps often, and they are not George Morris approved.

First outfit. I call it "How Are Ya?" If you judge me, we aren't friends anymore. I wasn't feeling creative.

     This outfit features:

     1. HANAMI Sweatshirt
         conleys.de
     2. Boody Boody Tank Top 2 Pack
         theiconic.com.au
     3. Juicy Couture Stella Gold Watch
         juicycouture.com
     4. UNIQLO Women Side Stitch Belt
         uniqlo.com 
     5. Rider's International Wave Pad
         doversaddlery.com
     6. The Tailored Sportsman Trophy Hunter Low Rise Front Zip Breeches
         netequestrian.com
     7. Circuit Premier Special DS Saddle
         doversaddlery.com
     8. Some tall boots
         from some tall boot website

My eyes burn at the overpricing. I hope this helps out your equestrian wardrobe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing