Fashion Thursday: Working With Floral

Okay, I'm pushing it with this one, but I present to you your next outfit for Fashion Thursday, "Working With Floral". I can't even pretend like I'm not proud of this one. I actually found the pants on Pinterest a long time ago, but I didn't think much of them until I found them again last Friday while putting my list together for Cyber Monday. I may or may not be getting a pair (that means that I am), but I wanted to see if it was even possible to match it with anything. In my opinion, it's possible.

1. HKM Palermo Flower Breeches
    www.hkm-sportsequipment.eu
2. Ambiance Apparel Women Polo Shirt sleeve Top (in black, yellow, purple and white)
    www.etopsclub.com
3. Horze Gemma Leather Chaps with Crystals
    www.horze.com
4. Coach Dress Weston Leather Belt
    www.coach.com

I have a variation that features a long sleeve/three quarter sleeve yellow button down, but good luck finding one that's similar (Polo Ralph Lauren has oxfords on sale right now, so if you want one go now).
Horze Gemma Leather Chaps with Crystals
Horze Gemma Leather Chaps with Crystals
Horze Gemma Leather Chaps with Crystals
Horze Gemma Leather Chaps with Crystals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing