Little Miss Rita kept me safe and sound through my class today. It was an easy ride, but towards the end of the day of a two day show. She was pretty tired and trying her best, but it was quite the effort. She broke at the canter to the left, which wasn't a big deal. We got going . . . then she broke on the right, and apparently, I forget to actually achieve inside bend before asking for the canter. Picked up the wrong lead for a couple of strides before breaking back down, organizing, and getting the canter again on the correct lead. Made out with 4th place.
Some highlights of the weekend:
- Animal facts, so many animal facts
- My general, daily levels of saltiness
- So many friggen missed leads
- AND GOATS
- Appropriate use of the phrase "sick ass"
- AND DIA WITH GOATS
- At one point, a non-horsey person tried to understand my SwigSweg Leg sweater
- AND SELFIES WITH DIA
|I am a large child|