2k16: A Review

I've just been staring at my computer with a resting bitch face trying to figure out how I want to start a post that is guaranteed to be filled with bitter undertones. Because, let's face it, I'm bitter.

2016, I have a lot of shade to throw at you, and, honestly, most of it doesn't even have to do with horses. It has been . . . a year. In it's entirety, 2016 wasn't all bad for me. As a matter of fact, a lot of good things have happened. Instead of doing the usual goals review format (since I already addressed that during the summer) it's time to just focus on the good.

I GOT A NEW SADDLE AND MY OLD SADDLE FINALLY SOLD.

Old saddle was a bit, um, dated? That show outfit is also dated, tho.
Through leasing Max, I was able to put a handful of new tricks in my pocket to be more successful with green horses.

*wiggles inside rein on every horse ever*
I started vlogging! And it's been so much fun!!!

I've been able to be a part of two amazing companies who have expanded my knowledge and experience in marketing and writing.

I rode several confidence builders who are putting me on the right track to getting back to 2'6" next year. Thanks Oscar, Boomer, Smooch, and Ajax! Also thanks to Coach S and her business partners, A and P for making it possible!

The best Moose!
I JUMPED A ROLL TOP. GUYS, I REALLY DID IT. I JUMPED IT AND DIDN'T DIE.

FOUR TIMES. F O U R.
I actually did manage to convince Miss El to let me ride Roman. It was also easy. Really easy. It was her idea.

Of course, the non-horse related aspects of my life had their ups and downs this year, but this year is over! Leaving the bad parts in the past because, frankly, screw 'em. Good bye, 2016! Good riddance! You will not be missed!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing