1. What is your biggest source of caffeine that gets you through the day? (drink, not just brand) TEA! SO MUCH TEA! SO MUCH CHAI! 3 CUPS A DAY! PREFERRABLY TAZO (although I have tried Twinings, and it wasn't half bad)!
|image from Oregon Chai|
3. One token of advice a fellow rider/trainer/horse person told you that you still remember to this day. You'll never be perfect.
4. If riding meant costing your family so much money that they’d be basically on poverty line, or making your family terribly unhappy (if they were not supportive or understanding, etc.) would you still do it? To the first part, absolutely not. To the second part, my parents don't really want me riding and would rather I do something else, but here we are, so yeah.
5. (Girls) would you ride while pregnant? Depends on if it's paying the bills. Babies are expensive.
|This eventually became an everyday thing|
8. If you could have one horse from your past come back for 5 minutes, who would it be, why, and what would you do with them in those 5 minutes? Deadline. I would get it right for once.
9. Should a trainer also be a friend, or should it be a student/teacher relationship? This depends entirely on individual circumstances. My trainer is not my friend; I tried that, and it made things too complicated for me. I don't mind being friendly with her; heck, I wouldn't even mind hanging out with her from time to time without horses being involved, but I do set a limit. For others, a more friendly relationship may work better, and then there are plenty of people who learn best under a strictly professional relationship. Everyone learns differently, and it's all about preference.
|We've been through this|
Another shout out to L for giving me more blog content than I make on my own.