Wednesday, February 24, 2016

THEY'RE BACK

OH MY SWEET SPARKLY BEAUTIES ARE BACK!

Horze Crescendo Glendale Chaps
THANK YOU HORZE. THANK YOU UNIVERSE. *side eyes* thanks, Obama.

I'm actually really happy that Horze ended up making another sparkly half chap. Mine are still going strong after two years and have a lot of time left, but . . . ya know . . . sparkles. Now that I'm actually sorta kinda a Dressage queen and not drowning in the Earth tones of the h/j world, I can dress it up a bit more.


Changes to the design:

    - the obvious new placement of the sparkles
    - real leather (boooo)
    - embossed Spanish top
    - elastic upper tab (yes!)

I'm just hoping these are still available when mine quit. I've grown attached to my sparkly chaps. They're like my calling card at this point.

8 comments:

  1. ooooh pretty! also i may or may not have snorted out loud at 'thanks obama' hahaha. oddly coincidental since i have the same thing written in tomorrow's post (you'll see why lol)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obama has returned my sparkles to me at the cost of maintaining real leather. I can never win, lol. I'm excited to read :)

      Delete
  2. OMG.. I need these! lol I love that they are so affordable and come in brown (smirk). My brown chaps are my hallmark hehe. Too bad I don't "need" new ones... However if anything were to happen.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get them get them get them!!!!! Brown with sparkly is the way to go!!!!

      Delete
  3. I don't even ride in half chaps anymore and I want these! I want them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's time to convert to the half chap & paddock boot life, my friend

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...