Slightly less dying

So, I've had my second (technically third) workout with the team. It was only five of us this time but still ended up being just as entertaining. A lot of other people had their own workouts scheduled throughout the day today around classes. I guess Thursday will just be the big group time.

It was straight cardio, which is ridiculous, but okay. I still didn't hit my threshold asthma wise. I got kinda close, but I didn't get there, so ha.


Full workout schedule:

     - 1/2 mile jog
     - walk break, then 2.5 mile jog around campus
     - mix of lunges and other stretches
     - handful of suicide sprints
     - crunch sets to finish out

Feeling pretty good about this one. I can still feel my lack of balance; my left side works significantly harder than my right. I'm slowly increasing endurance wise. On Thursday, I had to break after seven crunches, but I got all the way up to 14 consecutive ones yesterday. Boom. I'm the next Michael Phelps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing