If my calendar serves me right . . .

And by calendar, I mean Google, there is a little under a week left of Hanukkah. I would have actually posted this on the first day, but recent stress has clouded my memory. Also, my computer is having an emotional breakdown.

Anyway, while I am not religious at all, I did want to make some holiday oriented sweaters, so here you have it!


Nothing says "Happy Hanukkah" quite like getting eight horses. There are six colors: green, black, blue, orange, gray, & gold. Just click on the image to view the item.

I have one sweater on the way right now, but it's the Holiday Hunt Sweater. If there's an issue with sizing, material, etc, you guys will be the first to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing