Wednesday, June 3, 2015

At least she was consistent

Gonna do a super quickie post cause I'm writing a story that I have to complete before the end of the month and I'm on a roll right now.

I had a private last night, simple stuff, the usual walk, trot, and canter, with some emphasis on the left lead departure to keep it relaxed. We did a figure-8 with cross bars, in which she consistently missed every lead. I'm convinced she was doing it on purpose, but at least she's doing something for herself. E for effort. Did a course a couple of times then cooled out.

All was well.

1 comment:

  1. the only time my mare lands on her left lead is when we're specifically doing an exercise that requires she lands on her right. i think it's a mare thing lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...