♣Ambitious♣ Blog Hop #1


Let's start this blog hopping out with something simple.

Who is the most influential person in your riding and why?

For me, I'd have to say Miss S without a doubt. She was my first real trainer. She gave me my base in riding and horsemanship. She took me to my first show, my first clinic, my first rodeo, my first expo . . . it's a lot of firsts.

First show outfit game on point
Much of my technique, both the good and the bad parts, are rooted in her teachings. I wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am today without her.  I will always appreciate her help. 

Comments

  1. yea there are a few trainers in my riding history that had HUGE impacts on my riding - much more so than others. kinda funny how that works out...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing