Favorites of 2019

I did this last year and had fun so here we are again :)

Favorite show picture

Cheating because I finally got my photographer game together and have two favorite show photos. Also peep the new watermark!


Favorite non-show picture



She's LITERALLY the cutest horse I've ever seen

Favorite thing you bought

I actually . . . didn't buy anything horse related this year. There are things that I WANT to buy (and probably need to buy . . .) but, yeah, I went a full year not doing that.

Favorite moment on horseback


I'm trying really really really really hard to get better at this.

Favorite moment out of the saddle


Miami Beach actually isn't that bad. The city of Miami? Much to work on.

Favorite “between the ears” picture

I actually don't have any "between the ears" shots from this year :/

Favorite horse book or article

Your Favorite Horse Breed Based on Your Zodiac Sign

Was looking for my favorite article and found this one in the process. Jess Clawson never fails to deliver.

Favorite horse ridden (or groomed/cared for) aside from your own

I would die for Molly.

Favorite funny picture of your horse


She shakes and her ears go flip flop

Favorite fence that you successfully jumped or movement that you conquered


No idea how tall this is, but we did it.

Favorite horse meme or funny picture

It's a long one but worth reading through. Credit goes to Sad Yeehaw.

Comments

  1. Nice pictures! I love the idea of recapping favorite things for the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was a popular blog hop that went around last year, but it was a nice way to recap all the fun moments.

      Delete
  2. I do love recapping, thanks for sharing your favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing