Goal Digger: Looking Ahead to 2020

I know everyone is saying it, but, guys . . . . . I have 2020 vision . . . so long as you don't look at the restriction on my license that requires me by law to drive with glasses . . . but I have 2020 vision.

As usual, I'm splitting up my goals in order to put my priorities in the right place.


    For goals/items that I seriously need to work on and improve and cannot let myself slack on
  • Do more than the bare minimum to take care of my body
  • Improve body control
  • Practice working through fear, stress, and anxiety
  • Take lessons

     For goals that currently require a little more planning, discussion, and thought
  • Show in hunters
  • Show in equitation
  • Take Dressage lesson(s)
  • Photography professionally at a horse show

    Self explanatory
  • Show in Dressage
  • Submit an article to an online equine publication
  • Upgrade all of my personal riding equipment
  • Try barrel racing
Of course, I'll elaborate on these as the year goes on, but here's what the year is looking like. Come on, 2020!

Comments

  1. Good goals and I love your banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals and a fun way to break them up with the headers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing