Fashion Thursday: The Water Horse

Okay, I know I didn't post last week, but I wasn't able to go to the show and my work day was shortened and I had an essay to write, so from Wednesday to Saturday, I quit on everything, but I am alive and well, and we had our barn Christmas party on Sunday, and that was a lot of fun. Even cleaning the pasture was nice because it was warm, and warm is good. I rode last week on Tuesday as well, and I tested out my camera. The video quality isn't fantastic, but it's good enough that you can see me and my equitation, so I'll make sure to get a full video the next time I ride.

Now to what really matters, fashion! This one is called "The Water Horse" because I was going for a a nautical theme, but I'm not sure if I made that obvious (read: I missed the boat and got on an entirely different boat).


1. Kule Fraser Crewneck Stripe Sweater
2. The Tailored Sportsman TS Low-Rise Breech
3. Sperry Top-Sider Summerlin Watch
4. IRH Elite Extreme Riding Helmet
5. Factory White Button-Down Shirt
6. Snaffle Bit Belt
7. Ovation Flex Sport Field Boot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing