December's 10 Questions

It's the first day of break, and I am already slacking, and I am already bored with my slacking, so here's a post about something.

1. What size horse do you prefer to ride? Anything larger than Twister size is okay. 

2. Do you school in tall boots or half chaps and paddock boots? I school in my precious and ever loved half chaps, although I did wear my tall boots all through last show season (mainly cause I bought them in April and thought I could show without breaking them in first).

3. What do you do with your ribbons after shows? Um, well, I fawn over them for half of the car ride, then they get thrown into a show box. BUT I'm working on getting them out of the shoe box. I'm trying to get a mesh sheet to hang on my wall. I think the ribbons will look lovely up there.

4. Do you ride/board at a large show barn or a small private barn? Depends, which barn? They're both smaller show barns, but Miss S was thinking about expanding this past summer. I'm not sure what her plans are now.

5. Have you ever seen a horse give birth? I saw a video when I was 7.

6. What is your favorite breed? No preference, although Thoroughbreds are pretty nice. 

7. Favorite tack brand? I don't even care. As long as it's soft and doesn't give me blisters, I like it. 

Awe, yiiis, booty cloud

 8. Would you ever buy used tack? Absolutely. Why pay full price when you can pay slightly less than full price?

9. Ever been on a carriage ride? I've driven two horses in the past, but I'm no pro. I'm more of a sit back and let the chauffeur get it done kind of gal.

10. How often do you go to the tack store? I've actually only been to a tack store once, but I'm super active when it comes to vendors at shows. I like to look around and then see what I can get online. I've just found that to be easier.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing