Fall/Winter 2015 Sweater Line

It sounds so official, but fall & winter sweaters are now available for purchase in my store.

I don't think I mentioned it on here, but due to the reaction to the World's Okayest Eq t-shirt, I decided to open up a store on Customized Girl. I've been adding designs since about mid-June (yeah, you guys got notified of this pretty late). They've been incorporated into some of my recent Fashion Thursday sets, so if you see anything you like, go ahead and click on the link.

Here are the winter sweaters in both adult and youth sizes:

SwigSwooty Booty // Adult

SwigSwooty Booty // Youth
SwigSweg Leg // Adult
SwigSweg Leg // Youth
And the two that are only in adult sizes (for now):

Let It Snow Hoodie
Mother Beezie Sweater
If you haven't figured it out by now, Beezie Madden is my idol (and my mother in an ideal world). If you like a design, but you want it put on another item, feel free to let me know by email: theambitiousequestrian@gmail.com. I'd be delighted to have it done for you!

A Note on Sizing: I have the Mother Beezie sweater in a small, but it's a bit large on me. I'm waiting for another to arrive in an youth x-large to see how it fits. For reference, I am 5'5", 130lbs, 29" waist (somewhere between a 4 and 6 pant). I'll let you guys know how the smaller sweater fits!

Accidentally cut it, too

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing