We Moved

Right on time for those Black Friday sales, my shop has moved to Redbubble. I made the move for various reasons, but overall the new platform seems to be a better option with a wider variety of products. Redbubble has 20% off everything with code BLKFRIDAY, so have at it, y'all. I've also decided to make better use of my non-equestrian designs. There are a couple up right now, but more are on their way. One perk having a class where they teach you how to use Photoshop: cool looking homework assignments.

Shockingly, my TA was not the biggest fan of this one
Also, I bought a fish on impulse, so my Black Friday will be spent buying him everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing