Favorites of 2020

Favorite show picture

Favorite non-show picture

Favorite thing you bought

Breastplate!

Favorite moment on horseback

No picture, but Liberty giving me a nice canter always makes me feel like I'm on the top of the world.

Favorite moment out of the saddle

Look at this moth I found.

Favorite “between the ears” picture

I'm about to take this one out of these annual posts because I just do not take between the ears photos anymore, lol. Here's a favorite from several years ago.

Favorite horse book or article

I have a couple enjoyable ones. Horse people had a lot to learn this year.

8 Ways to Lose Money Fast in Your Horse Business

So You Want To Be An Ally

How to Handle Mistakes In Riding

Favorite horse ridden (or groomed/cared for) aside from your own

Favorite funny picture of your horse

Fun Fact: Blackjack had his jaw broken when he was a youngster, and now he drools profusely.

Favorite fence that you successfully jumped or movement that you conquered

Haven't really jumped or done anything complex lately. I'm just vibing.

Favorite horse meme or funny picture

via mossworm.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing