♣Ambitious♣ Blog Hop: So, why?


So, how'd it happen?

How did you end up getting into horses? Was it a relative? A friend? Destiny? What's your first horsey experience that you can remember?

I'm going with option C, destiny, or fate, or chance, or coincidence, whatever you want to call it. No one else in my family is into horses, but I've been horse obsessed for as long as I can remember. I'm 99% sure that the reason it took so long for my parents to give in and let me take lessons is because they thought I was just going through a phase.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

My first horsey experience was at the farm of a friend of my dad's. His wife runs a stable, and I fell in love with their pony Gracie. I was smitten from the start. I did a camp at her farm about a year before getting into actual lessons. Gracie has since been retired, but that really was where it all started.

Comments

  1. ooh love this! i only wish i had pics of my first ride... they exist but i have no clue where they are... and no - it's not a 'phase', it's a lifelong addiction lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring