Design day

Because what else are you supposed to do when you're done with everything pertaining to college applications, but you don't want to do your homework? In my defense, I'm not home yet and can't do my homework, but my design club is light in members today, so I have a lot of free time. Most of it has been spent reading down the dash, but I've caught up with everyone, and now I am bored.

I did a bird's eye view of an arena a while ago, and it ended up looking pretty nice (except for all the trees being exactly the same, but whatever, it went in the portfolios). I'm working on a shedrow which currently needs doors to be complete. Other than that, I've been looking for just general inspiration. I don't like basic barn plans.

Hella
Basic
In the other design realms, I did my first custom charm order, and I've been knocking out some more eccentric looking . . . things. It's almost starting to look like fashion shows where the designers get really ridiculous just to show case their creativity rather than being practical.

Be the ball pit
Yeah, I'm not that insane. I just like to have fun.

Comments

  1. lol - 'be the ball pit.' that might have to be my new motto!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing