Favorites of 2021

Favorite show picture

Favorite non-show picture


Favorite thing you bought

Referring to my saddle rack here

Favorite moment on horseback

No images, but galloping Duke along the grassy trails was really fun.

Favorite moment out of the saddle

Favorite “between the ears” picture

Favorite horse book or article

Do Boots and Wraps Overheat Horses’ Legs?

Favorite horse ridden (or groomed/cared for) aside from your own

Favorite funny picture of your horse

No funny pics this year :(

Favorite fence that you successfully jumped or movement that you conquered

No pics of fences either because that video is on my trainer's phone :/

Favorite horse meme or funny picture

So funny I keep a tab open on my phone with this image so I can
show it to people. Created by artist Sean Kirkpatrick.

Comments

  1. haha I did love that comic when it came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentally scream "babadee" every time I saddle up now

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing