At least she was consistent

Gonna do a super quickie post cause I'm writing a story that I have to complete before the end of the month and I'm on a roll right now.

I had a private last night, simple stuff, the usual walk, trot, and canter, with some emphasis on the left lead departure to keep it relaxed. We did a figure-8 with cross bars, in which she consistently missed every lead. I'm convinced she was doing it on purpose, but at least she's doing something for herself. E for effort. Did a course a couple of times then cooled out.

All was well.

Comments

  1. the only time my mare lands on her left lead is when we're specifically doing an exercise that requires she lands on her right. i think it's a mare thing lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing