Fashion Thursday: First IHSA Show

I am an absolute genius. Instead of leaving my white show shirt open to the elements, I put a nice, white sweater over it. Genius. Smartest thing I've ever done.

All sarcasm aside, I did receive my SwigSweg Leg sweater a couple of weeks ago, and the fit is perfect. For reference, I am 5'5" with average upper body proportions (I think 32" chest and 29" waist), and I got the youth x-large.

First IHSA Show

1. Equine Couture Ingate Shirt
    equestriancollections.com
2. J.Crew Relaxed Wool Sweatpant
    factory.jcrew.com
3. Anne Klein Gray Glass Pearl Earring
    macys.com
4. Brooks Brothers white belt
    no longer available
5. SwigSweg Leg Sweater Youth
    customizedgirl.com/theambitiousequestrian
6. Ariat Heritage Contour Field Boot
    smartpakequine.com
7. IRH Elite Extreme Riding Helmet
    doversaddlery.com
8. Shire's Oakland Side-Zip Show Breech

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing