NaNoWriMo!

And also No Stirrup November, but who cares about that.


It's National Novel Writing Month, and, after much consideration, I finally settled on a story to work on for this month. It's what I call my "Witch Story". It doesn't have a title yet, and I'm barely through the outlining stage. It's just a fetus of a story, most of it still mentally noted. That being said, it's a simple plot that I enjoy and want to have published. It's easier for me to write than my (hopefully) three book series, and it's the only stand alone story that I actually brought with me to school.

A while ago, I wrote a draft version of the first chapter, which you can read here. I'll try to keep you guys updated on it, most likely by posting a sentence or two at the end of a post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing