The Holiday Season

I hate to do this, mainly because I put my foot down in my own household and forbid talks about Christmas until after my birthday. However, this is business.


It's true, the Holiday Season is approaching. Some would argue that it's already started, but, no. Hanukkah doesn't start (apparently) until December 6th. There's time. Just enough time, in fact, to put in orders at my shop. Due to the fact that all the items are made at the time of order, I just wanted to send out this reminder. If you were planning on getting something for a family member or friend or even yourself, make sure that you place the order in a timely manner. I don't know exactly how many orders Customized Girl gets during this time of year, but orders already take over a week to get done, and I don't want you guys to have to wait any longer.

As always, I greatly appreciate the support! Just remember, you're funding the future of the sport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing