Fashion Thursday: Striped Shirt

So, someone on the tumblr asked why no one does sets for men's equestrian wear. Personally, I tend to make sets based on things that I (more or less) would wear, so I never really thought about menswear. Nevertheless, there is a lack of fashion options available for male equestrians, so I'll do my best.

Striped Shirt

1. Paul Smith Grey Sweatshirt
    liberty.co.uk
2. English Laundry Striped Woven Dress Shirt
    lastcall.com
3. Alexander Olch Heavy Canvas Belt
    eastdane.com
4. Wilker's Hunter/Jumper Pad
    shop.wilkers.com
5. Wilker's Hunter/Jumper Half Pad
    shop.wilkers.com
6. GPA Speed Air Evolution Helmet
    marystack.com
7. B Vertigo Sander Self Seat Breeches
    equestriancollections.com
8. Ovation San Diego Jumping Saddle
    equestriancollections.com
9. Ariat Volant Tall Front Zip
    ariat.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring