Déjà vu

The last two weeks have been an emotional hellstorm, so I wasn't really on my A game. Last week was quite meh, and this week was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh, so I'm hoping things get better next week.

Happy, hay munching pony
I guess it was somewhat fortunate that Pixel wasn't on his A game either. He just had his back shoes pulled and is trying to figure out life whilst being naked behind. He's a sensitive redhead. Everything just took a little bit of effort, which I more or less put in, but it wasn't nearly as good as our last ride. The canter was kinda gross because my stirrups were too long for an effective half seat and also I apparently cannot half halt. He jumped considerably well today. I was all over the place, but he still did everything without a fuss.

I asked Coach S if anyone was showing Pixel this year (just out of curiosity because he is quite fancy), and she said no one was, but I could. Say, remember last year when I was gonna show in eq on a horse that ended up moving into the jumpers instead? Déjà vu.

yes, I repeat .gifs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing