Burrowing Owls

So it appears that several of you are part time ornithologists. As a gift, here are the owls!

"Whooty who, I'm just a small owl minding my business, being a bird, thinkin' bout bird things . . ."

"Um, pardon?!?! Who are you???"

"Stop zooming in and answer my questions!"

"Does anyone see this? I'm being harassed. Why won't she go away?"

*crickets*

"Hey! Heard you were having an issue! Who's that"
"I dunno, she kind of looks like Kerry Washington, but I can't tell for sure."

"Maybe if we don't look at her, she'll leave."

"Ah, what the heck. Strike a pose, Steve."

Comments

  1. Oh. My. God. I love them!! Dude it’s like a special occasion around here if you can even *hear* an owl, don’t even dream of trying to find it tho. I can’t believe they just hung out while you snapped pictures !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally never saw an owl in my life outside of the one that lived in our super tiny zoo back home. Seeing them in the wild is still crazy to me!

      Delete
  2. They are sooooooooooooo cute!!! <3 Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You guys seemed so interested on my other post, so I thought it was worth it to follow through :)

      Delete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. My life is now complete. I love them SO much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot stop looking at them! They look like babies, but I know in my hear that they aren't, but they're also so cute and tiny!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing