Fashion Thursday: Feel That Breeze

So because no one else really rides at Music's barn except maybe like two or three other people at this point, I've come to the conclusion that, in order to avoid the pangs associated with the heat and humidity of shore summers, I will ride in crop tops. It's the only way.

Feel That Breeze

1. Lonna Lilly Glass Stone Earrings
    macys.com
2. Hermes Equinox belt
    usa.hermes.com
3. Wilker's Hunter/Jumper Baby Pad
    shop.wilkers.com
4. GPA Speed Air Evolution Helmet
    doversaddlery.com
5. Tredstep Denim Knee Patch Breech
    smartpakequine.com
6. Unigalaxy Croptop
    customizedgirl.com/theambitiousequestrian
7. Tekna CLUB Saddle
    equestriancollections.com
8. Horze Elisa Tallboot
    horze.com

Comments

  1. This is a super cute outfit that I think I need in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

Unspoken Rules of the Hunter Ring

The Regionals Swing