Treat Yo Self

If you're like me and didn't have a sweet someone who doted on you this past Valentine's Day, no need to worry! You can dote on yourself, and the best part is you don't just have to do it today. You can do it everyday, every hour of everyday because you are worth it.

In all honesty, I kinda needed an excuse to share some good deals with y'all, and today seemed like a good day.

Aéropostale Polos ║ aeropostale.com
These are literally always inexpensive (all of them $20>) and come in a number of varieties. I don't get my polo shirts from anywhere else at this point. These are comfortable, durable, and they look amazing. Plus, so many pretty colors!


Tiffany's Braided Tack Sidepull Noseband ║ etsy.com/TiffanysBraidedTack
It may be sitting under a pile of saddle pads in my closet at home, but I absolutely loved my sidepull from Tiffany's Braided Tack. It's $20 and attaches right to your regular bridle. I was hesitant at first with the paracord because I didn't want something that was going to cause pain (hence why I ran away from the rope noseband sidepulls), but it's quite gentle, and you can always throw a fleece cover over it if you need to. These also come in a slew of cool colors.


It's Show Time Boutique Monogram Belt ║ etsy.com/ItsShowTimeBoutique
I wear belts 99% of the time, whether I'm riding, going out, going to class, yadda yadda yadda. Booty too big, pants fall down easily, don't enjoy the breeze. It's a common struggle. It's Show Time has monogrammed belts for just $10.50. No, you did not read that wrong, and with a 4.5/5 star review, it's 100% worth it. There is also a 1.5" variety for $15.

Darcy White Designs Spiral Notebook ║ redbubble.com/e-q-u-i-t-a-t-e
Um, yeah, this thing is cute as heck. I'm planning on getting one for myself so I can begin bullet journaling with Music this summer. I will also happily share the process with you guys, but for right now, we can all obsess over this cute, $12 journal.


Horse Quencher Single Serving Packet ║ horsequencher.com
Consider this: You ride an old, angry mare who, like yourself, pretty much only drinks enough water to survive but should probably be drinking more. Yeah, that's pretty much Music (and myself but whatever water is gross, chai for the win). When I do eventually get to showing Music, her drinking habits will become unsettling, so I'll be bringing along a couple of these single serving packets to encourage her to drink more. The single serving packets are $2.50 each and work well for a just at shows situation, but there are larger quantities available for everyday use.

I would like to reiterate that these are everyday deals. Treat yo self today. Treat yo self tomorrow. Treat yo self next year. Treat yo friends. You can do it any time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kids Are Alright: Interview with Jill Treece

The Regionals Swing